You can make beautiful bathroom accessories in your home for a long time or without spending money. When those who say nereden where did you get this ”say, our bathroom accessories suggestions are as follows for you to be proud of your answer;
- Do not throw away if you like the structure of the glass beverage bottles you have finished. Because you can make very nice soap dispensers. All you need is a soap dispenser cap of the appropriate size and the bottle itself. If you can’t find a matching pair, you can easily fix a nozzle of the same size to the bottle with the help of hot silicone.
- Do you want to draw the attention of your children to the habit of washing your hands; very easy! Place the toys in the soap dispenser. Or, with the help of hot silicone, you can attach it directly to your favorite figures on the soap dispenser and arouse your curiosity.
- If you’re looking for a place to put your toothbrushes and accessories , your jars that don’t work are for you. Simply attach a metal clamp to the jars and fasten them to the desired material. Using a wooden platform will make your job easier and create a stylish look.
- You can use wicker baskets for bathroom shelves. Simply fix the bases of the baskets to the wall. If the things you put in are too heavy, you should support the lower parts.
- You can have a beautiful bathroom shelf unit with the help of a sturdy rope, as many wooden parts and simple tools as you wish. All you have to do is get the right measure. Drill holes on the wooden pieces so that the rope can pass at both ends. Place a firm knot on the face down. Use a hanger to secure your shelf unit.
- A wooden staircase can be used as a tier shelf. You can also use the top for your hand towels. All you have to do is choose a color that suits your bathroom.
- Towel hangers are both so stylish and you can do so easily. Mount the rope holder parts to the wall and fasten the rope to the parts with a sturdy knot.
- With the help of a magnet panel, you can organize all your metal items, hairpins, razors, blades, and other places within easy reach of your cabinets. Just fix the magnet securely where you will use it.
- If you are the one who likes to enjoy the bathtub, a small piece of wood can double your enjoyment. Book, phone, drink, you can put this beautiful accessory a little wider than the width of your bathtub is enough to cut. If your bathtub shape is not suitable for you, you can cut four cubes of equal size and insert them into the wooden piece and prevent them from moving.